To maximize the availability of services that are offered, and to supply all the power; we have developed the Raspberry Pi board with 16 USB ports. Input power is redundant, and each resource is connected to a separate backup power supply ( UPS ).
Who is the service for?
- For anyone in the world running medium-duty applications.
- Raspberry Pi can be used as a DNS server, mail server, web server, etc.
- Details about how to use, see below
- more about applications
What you get?
- Free placement in a professional datacenter
- Free power for your Raspberry Pi
- Free 1GB on the NFS server for your backups
- Free client section for managing domain names, hosting, DNS, e-mail, VPS, RPI, and more...
What are the service parameters?
- 100Mbit backbone connectivity without the limit of transferred data
- 1x IPv4 and IPv6 (/112) block of addresses included in the service
- Double backup power of your Raspberry Pi
- Free installation of the selected OS when buying a Raspberry Pi with us
- The order is very simple!
- In our data center you can place your own Raspberry Pi or
- Raspberry Pi that you purchased at a great price from us.