To maximize the availability of services that are offered, and to supply all the power; we have developed the Raspberry Pi board with 16 USB ports. Input power is redundant, and each resource is connected to a separate backup power supply (UPS). We are currently connecting devices like Rasbperry Pi. The hosting rules are the same for these devices:
- Raspberry Pi 2 (in stock)
- Raspberry Pi 3 (in stock)
- other devices with simillar power consumption (let us know).
Every device should be deployed within 24 hours. If you would like to send your own device, you can. Please, create apropriate order and we will send your your IP info (IPv4, IPv6, mask, gateway, etc).
Who is the service for?
- For anyone in the world running medium-duty applications.
- Raspberry Pi can be used as a DNS server, mail server, web server, etc.
- Details about how to use, see below
- more about applications
What you get?
- Free placement in a professional datacenter
- Free power for your Raspberry Pi
- Free 1GB on the NFS server for your backups
- Free client section for managing domain names, hosting, DNS, e-mail, VPS, RPI, and more...
What are the service parameters?
- 100 Mbit FD backbone connectivity without the limit of transferred data
- 1x IPv4 and IPv6 (/112) block of addresses included in the service
- Double backup power of your Raspberry Pi
- Free installation of the selected OS when buying a Raspberry Pi with us
- The order is very simple!
- In our data center you can place your own Raspberry Pi or
- Raspberry Pi that you purchased at a great price from us.